Physical samples allow you to evaluate the dimensions, colours, quality, functionality, fitting and features more accurately. This will help you determine whether the product is right before you commit to branding on it. Some samples are chargeable, simply contact us and we'll speak to our suppliers to obtain this information for you.
How to order a sample?
Call 01420 478866 to speak to our friendly team, or send us the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of product/code
- Colour of the product
- Contact name
- Business details (optional)
- Delivery address
- Telephone number
- Email address
A pre-production sample is the physical, 3D version of a digital visual. You'll be sent one sample of the chosen product with your artwork branded onto it, giving you a physical, finished result. Once checked and approved, this can provide you with an unmatched level of assurance that your order will come out exactly the way you'd envisioned it. Higher quantity orders typically offer this service free of charge, as standard; however, smaller orders usually won't.
Sampling clothing can be fairly expensive. Clothing is one of the only items that you can return; however, restocking fees will be charged. Clothing wholesalers can charge between 15-25% of the garment price or a flat fee of £15.00 and above.
We advise the following:
- If you would like to evaluate colour, ask for a colour swatch
- If you would like to evaluate sizes, order a size you predict you will most likely include in your final order. This will help you avoid restocking fees.
Sample Terms & Conditions
- All samples are non-returnable (excluding clothing)
- Samples are subject to stock availability
- Samples can take up to 3 working days to arrive once dispatched
- Some samples may already have been branded from previous print jobs.
- For chargable samples, proforma payment is required before any sample is dispatched
- Returns on clothing samples are possible; however, it is subject to a re-stocking fee which can be between 15-25% of cost of the garment, or a fixed fee of £15+ (dependant on clothing brand)