This page should answer any questions you may have; however, should you have any further concerns or queries, please contact us on 01420 478866 or at email@example.com .
- Why use promotional merchandise?
- I want to discuss my enquiry with someone. Is this possible?
- There’s an item I’m looking for that’s not on your website, could you source it for me?
- I wish to order more/less than the stated minimum order on a particular item. Is this possible?
- I want to order an item with more print colours. How do I get a price?
- How many print colours does my artwork have?
- What promotional product is best for my business?
Samples & Visuals
- Please see our samples section for more information.
- Please see our mock-ups section for more information.
- Do you deliver outside of UK mainland?
- When will I receive my products?
- I need the items urgently, do you offer express delivery?
- How much will delivery cost?
- Do the prices on the website include VAT?
- What are origination/setup charges?
- I’ve found a better price elsewhere, can you price match?
- How does “Price Beat Guarantee” work?
Live Chat Services
- What are the terms and conditions regarding online chat?
Do the prices on your website include VAT?
All products on our website are subject to VAT. Once you’ve built your order on the product page of your item of interest, a total price excluding VAT will appear, with a total price including VAT underneath it so there are no hidden costs.
If you are buying from outside the UK and goods are shipped out of the UK, then standard VAT rules will apply (i.e. VAT is exempt depending on locations).
I want to discuss my enquiry with someone. Is this possible?
Yes of course! We strive to offer a high-quality personal touch when it comes to customer service. Simply call our friendly team on 01420 478866 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use our LiveChat feature at the bottom right of any page. Please contact us between 9am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
There’s an item I’m looking for that’s not on your website, could you source it for me?
We’ll try our very best! Even though we already offer thousands of items on our website, we always have access to a considerable amount more through our worldwide suppliers and manufacturers. Simply let us know and we’ll put our investigation hats on to find you something suitable! Don’t worry if it’s a bit out there – we can pretty much source anything.
What are origination/setup charges?
When a print is submitted to be branded onto an item, it requires particular printing processes and tools to physically print onto the product. This process is called ‘origination’ and covers a wide array of manufacturing techniques for applying the design onto the item’s surface.
For example, when talking about screen printing an item of clothing, the origination would consist of building an ink-blocking stencil (or a screen). This is so that when a certain colour is run through the stencil, it’s applied only to the desired print area. Since multiple stencils are required for each colour, this item would have more than one origination charge. For every time a stencil/tool is created to add a colour to a design, a charge for manufacturing these parts will be incurred.
When talking about embroidery, the origination covers the embroidery discs that needs to be created. This is where a digitiser will transfer your logo into “stitches” then assess where the stitches lay and adjust where necessary to ensure the best embroidery outcome is achieved for your branding.
This is a brief example of what origination means, please contact us for more information on this and for more detail on printing/manufacturing techniques.
Please note, some of our items come with FREE setup.
I wish to order more/less than the stated minimum order on a particular item. Is this possible?
On the product page (where pricing is available), the largest quantity shown is the price we have available. If the qty you require is substantially higher than what is shown then either create a custom quote by selecting your specifications as per usual on the product page (e.g. colours, printing requirements, quantity), and then select “Add to Quote Basket”. In the comments section on the right hand side of the next landing page, please communicate to us that you wish to order beyond the maximum order number. Alternatively, contact the sales team at email@example.com or give us a call on 01420 478866.. Now it’s our job to find you an even better price due to the high order quantity!
The lowest quantity shown on the pricing chart indicates the minimum order quantity. This usually is the lowest qty we can supply with branding. On the odd occasion we are able to go below the minimum figure stated; however, this does depend on the type of item and may incur minimum print charges.
The item I like doesn’t allow for my printing requirements, what should I do?
If you discover that you need more print colours/positions than what the item of interest is offering, simply submit a quote request (follow steps from paragraph above) and write in the comment section your specific request so that we can create you a custom quote. Alternatively, contact the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01420 478866.
How do I order a sample?
How do I request a mock-up?
Do you deliver outside of UK mainland?
We can arrange for items to be delivered to non-mainland UK addresses. Simply provide us with the full delivery address and we’ll calculate a delivery cost for you. The cost shown on our website only include UK Mainland Delivery.
I need my items urgently, do you offer express delivery?
On some items we are able to provide lead around times of 1-2 days however this is product and print dependant. Please contact us to find out if we can help you meet your deadline.
Please note, an express service may carry an extra fee.
When will I receive my items?
Lead times vary per product and average at around 2-3 weeks from approval of artwork (not from when you placed your order). A more specific lead time can be found on the product page of your item of interest.
If you need your order urgently, then please contact us and we’ll try our very best to expedite your items to help you meet your required date.
Please note, all deliveries are subject to stock availability and artwork approval response time.
How much will delivery cost?
Delivery to UK Mainland address is included in prices shown on our website. If you have a delivery location outside of this then delivery charges are calculated depending on size, weight, quantity, and delivery location of the products you choose. Please contact us for a price.
How does “Price Beat Guarantee” work?
If you have a quote from somewhere else and it turns out to be lower than the price we have offered, then please take advantage of our best price guarantee, click here for more information.
What are the terms and conditions regarding online chat?
Our online chat service connects you to an available member of staff in the Complete Merchandise office. We endeavour to offer a satisfactory and speedy service through this communication channel; however, there are limitations to this service that is outlined below:
- 1) There may be occasions where a member of staff is not available to immediately answer an enquiry through this service (e.g. our office workforce is temporarily dealing with an out-of-office situation such as receiving and handling deliveries). We apologise in advance if this is the case.
- 2) The information expressed through our online chat service is correct at the time of sending. Any changes to the items, pricing, or order, will be relayed to you as soon as we are made aware of it.
- 3) Exchanges on the online service may be monitored for training or security purposes.
- 4) We kindly ask that you speak to our staff members in an appropriate and respectful manner.