Why are mock-ups useful?
Mock-ups are visual demonstrations of the final branded product through the digital superimposing of artwork onto product images.
They provide four great benefits:
- It enables all parties (yourself, us, and the supplier) to agree and work towards the same goal and expectation of your final product.
- This will save you from having to request a pre-production sample (a physical sample branded with your logo) which can be quite costly.
- When more than one print position or colour combination is being considered, mock-ups will display them together so that comparisons can be made.
- A final mock-up will be presented just before printing begins. This provides you with an opportunity to check everything (positioning, colours, spelling, etc.) and to amend anything should it be necessary.
Our in-house designers are great at capturing the vision you have for your branded product, and are full of fantastic ideas if you feel you need some inspiration!
How can I request one?
Our in-house design team is at the ready for your mock-up request! Simply send your request details at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following pieces of information:
1. Product code
2. Product colour
3. Print position
4. Print colours (ideally in Pantone references)
5. Attach your artwork (see requirements)
See examples of mock-up's below: